Small_icon

Retargeting Recover lost customers with retargeting display ads.

$99 per month and up. No setup fees.

Add App
Hero
  • Recover lost sales with retargeting display ads

  • Create professional, personalized ads in minutes

  • Let our technology automatically manage and optimize bids and ads

Only 2% of your visitors will end up buying on their first visit to your online store. Recover the other 98% with Yahoo Commerce Central Retargeting.


Can your ads recover lost customers?

Use this simple calculator to see how much potential return on investment you can get by retargeting to your existing visitors.


App Features:

Lostprospects

Turn your lost prospects into sales

Reach lost prospects who have left your web site in order to attract them back and convert them into buyers. When visitors leave your site and browse the Internet, your ads will display on other sites they visit.

Built for ecommerce

As the first retargeting solution custom-built for ecommerce, we boast a seamless onboarding experience. Deep integration with major store platforms including Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, and many more mean that you'll be set up in just a few clicks.

Built
Professional

Professional, personalized ads in minutes

Yahoo Commerce Central automatically builds professional and dynamic ads for your campaign, using your logo and product images. Ads can be set to show your top selling products, or personalized to show your customers the very products they browsed earlier. Or, upload your own custom ads.

Automatic bid and ad management and optimization

Yahoo Commerce Central's intelligent algorithms automatically manage and optimize your bids 24/7 so you won't waste a cent. Our technology tracks ad performance over time for you and constantly adjusts your ad placements across multiple ad networks to maximize sales.

Automatic
Detailed

Detailed and intuitive reports

Clear, intuitive reporting makes it easy for you to understand the performance of your ad campaigns. We cut out the jargon and make it simple for you. End-to-end conversion tracking means you can see exactly how much additional revenue you've recovered for your ad spend.

Smart recommendations to maximize sales

Get timely recommendations when our intelligent technology determines you have an opportunity to further increase your sales by adjusting your budget. We automatically notify you when we think we think your ad campaigns are ready to move to the next level.

Smart

Note – We may partner with third parties, such as AdRoll , Adextent , Google and Simpli.fi , to provide these retargeting services.